Cooperative OW Community Video

• @J-Glide @MichaelW @njcustom @Franky @forzabucks @lynnpreston @DVO @thegreck @simenlier @carlo @kbern and all the OW community !!!

@ashewheeler said: I still dream of a cooperative onewheel community video! Let's make it happen! :metal:
    I'm waiting for your videos rushes from all over the world.... 1920*1080 25/30 fps 16:9 please....
    To start maybe each rider can shoot a front and a back sequence on his favourite spot like this at 0:33sec.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZPO0zXZO4o

It's just the begining,I'm waiting for your comments and ideas...Let's do an awesome video together !!!

• @fabuz said:

"It's just the begining,I'm waiting for your comments and ideas...Let's do an awesome video together !!! "

I was thinking the same thing. I have got a few projects going and this is an idea for a video I was thinking about producing or collaborating with the community to Produce. I just got my OW last week and Im waiting on my new camera this week. Soon this will all come together.

• Wow, thanks for including me in this list... I'll try to get you something worthy of being included in this group, for sure!

• I'm in the suburbs of Chicago but work in the loop. I want to shoot something cool downtown for this. When are you looking to start editing? I also work as a videographer/motion graphics designer...so if you need help with anything, let me know!

• @KeithVlk said:

When are you looking to start editing? I also work as a videographer/motion graphics designer...so if you need help with anything, let me know!

We should take our time and do this right!!!you certainly know that I'm just an enthusiast video editor, just doing it for fun and for sure your professionalism will be helpful!you can even edit the vid' if you feel it well...we just have to share our talent to do the best :wink:
    I don't really want to manage the draft,just bring something cool and participate with the community to my onewheel addiction:grin:
    Hope you'll understand the idea...my crappy english spoken does'nt allow me to express myself very well..and it's very frustrating:disappointed:

• @fabuz I'm heading out to the beautiful San Gabriel bike path today to shoot some video for this today! Plan right now is to shoot in 2-3 spots, keep each one short and simple, and do each one from multiple angles (mounted on the board, multiple selfie stick angles, and wide shots from front and back).

I assume you just want the raw footage so you can edit it together and treat them so the whole video looks cohesive?

• HI RIDERZ !!!
    Give me your best tricks,sick ride and more 💣💣💣 please...:wink:

• @fabuz I love your English bro!

• @ashewheeler really ???are you joking me ??? Maybe I said a bullshit :grin: ??? it's always a nightmare to express myself in english:stuck_out_tongue:
    Brief, I already received some riders footage and also got the track music too...
    This is a good start but I need more raw videos....Drone footage would be great too...

• @fabuz said:

@ashewheeler really ???are you joking me ??? Maybe I said a bullshit :grin: ??? it's always a nightmare to express myself in english:stuck_out_tongue:
    Brief, I already received some riders footage and also got the track music too...
    This is a good start but I need more raw videos....Drone footage would be great too...

Fabuz your english is fine. You said nothing wrong. I will try to get my 'Parrot AR Drone 2.0" working this weekend and strap my camera to it for some footage. Ha Ha it will just be me so I will have it hover above me as I move around some how.

• @fabuz said:

@ashewheeler really ???are you joking me ??? Maybe I said a bullshit :grin: ??? it's always a nightmare to express myself in english:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Fabuz,

I have a quick drone vid from today:

https://goo.gl/photos/bjq1Y2LfH1BykGoo6

Too hard to hold controller and ride... need another pilot.. will get some more next time I go out.. I have original longer 4k video also if the 1080p is not good enough from google photos.

• @tomtnt That's fine thanks! don't upload the vid yet but quality seems to be good!

Come on riderz I need more footage !!! Contact me by chat to get my mail!

• Can we share the contributions on a google drive or a drop box somewhere? Would be good to get some inspiration from the other videos.

• @tomtnt said:

https://goo.gl/photos/bjq1Y2LfH1BykGoo6

Nice video footage

@fabuz I took mine out (Drone) but it was way to windy. and I agree Im trying to see how I'm going to fly it and ride at the same time. Going to try again this weekend.

• Great idea!! If I get my hands on a Gopro this weekend, I'll try to participate as well...

• Im in! Ill Head to the beach this weekend for some cliffs and water shots!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.