I want ONEWHEEL

• I want one of these so bad! IM dreaming here. This thing looks amazing! This is the coolest thing ever!

Onewheel one day!
    Ottawa Canada

• I just got mine yesterday and have ridden now about five miles total . in and around my downtown area , so many people are asking what the heck is that and i just keep on going llol . My legs are killing me right now too .

• Just save up for it! Its worth every penny!
    Trust me! :+1:

• I agree with the other comments! Worth every penny. People have asked me,"is that a hoverboard?" I simply reply,"NOPE, it's an Experience!!". Join the Revolution!!!

• Yes indeed Worth Every Penny. Save up !!!

• I debated for 2 months before putting in an order, and by the time I got my hands on it I was well into November and into not-so-ideal weather for riding. Everyone on the forums said "just get one - you'll love it" and now I am in the same position to say the same to you. Worth every penny.

• I'm actually going to quit smoking just so I can get one! I know silly motivation.

But I can't remember the last time I wanted somthing so bad. Like a little kid.

Ilk keep you updated!

Onewheel one day!

• @DJ I was the exact same way, and for the month and a half I had to wait for it to be delivered, I obsessed over it. I've had it for about two months now and I've never owned something I've enjoyed or thought about or talked about as much as the OneWheel.

• @thegreck haha ya my friends hate me now bc this is all I talk about and I don't even own one. I'm Canadian and the dollar is like 69 cents to 1 US dollar. So it's like paying 2600 for me. This and my wife are huge hurdles to jump. Lol

• @DJ

Step 1: keep reading this forum and showing each new video in the wall of stoke to your wife until she gets really annoyed

Step 2: think about how much you'd save from not needing to drive and hit the slopes to get the same experience.

Step 3: Order. Worst case is you don't like it and sell it back for what you paid for it in the first place. Check out how fast the for sale posts goes.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.