What's your number of Onewheel sightings to date? Meeting up doesn't count.

• So I wanted to see if anyone has ever seen a OneWheel rider while they were riding their OW or driving. People you were meeting to ride with doesn't count! So how many total? For me its 3 encounters. One while driving and I stopped the guy to say hello. One while I was riding with two of my friends in Venice and we saw a third guy. Lastly, today I saw @TonyGDTLA at a parade. We both had our OW and he spotted me and said hello. Weirdest thing as he hit me up to ride but I had plans to go to the parade. Turns out we had the same plans. Crazy... In a city as big as LA. So whats your number?

• Zero. Other than online, I've never seen another onewheel other than mine. Besides that I've never met a single person who knew of onewheel before seeing mine.

• @MichaelW Nope, never. I've run into a few people who had seen it on the internet (mainly from Casey Neistat's vlog) but most people have never seen one before either. Hopefully FM's $32M expansion will include some good marketing people, so we'll start seeing more around and people will stop staring at us like we just landed on their planet.

• I ran into 2 other Onewheelers while riding around Stanley Park in Vancouver...one of them saI'd he's Kyle's cousin... and just got a second board for his friend off Craigslist for $950. I went home, looked up the post on Craigslist and cried for missing out on such a sweet deal (it was brand new in box...lady bought it for her son and he didn't want to try it...).

• @MichaelW you are the first person with a one wheel I've seen in L.A.

• @TonyGDTLA I'm in LA too. let's get a meetup going?

• I ran into a guy with one at the climbing gym in Sunnyvale. Rode about 10ft in the parking lot and was sold. Received mine this weekend.

• Zero. So far...

• I have not seen any in the city of Chicago and people seemed very confused on what it is.

• @Franky ditto - unless you count reflections :p

• just got mine today. Im also in LA .... Lets ride.....

• @aris lets do it!

• In Belgium, and never seen another one, or met people that already knew about the OW...

• @Polle you are apart of the future!

• @TonyGDTLA
    We ride the future ;-)

• Only one sighting for me even though I drive through FM's vicinity daily. My wife saw a dude riding one in the area once also but I wasn't with her so who knows if the same guy. Probably not though so 1-2 here.

• @TonyGDTLA @pilot24 I live in the arts district. it's a great place to ride as there are a ton of empty roads, and plenty of atmosphere. not only that, but tons of natural ramps, and fun obstacles. let me know if you come this way.

• @aris dude! Sweet! I live in historic core. Spring between 5th and 6th.

• She needs to whip him for that :0)
    @rainynite said:

I ran into 2 other Onewheelers while riding around Stanley Park in Vancouver...one of them saI'd he's Kyle's cousin... and just got a second board for his friend off Craigslist for $950. I went home, looked up the post on Craigslist and cried for missing out on such a sweet deal (it was brand new in box...lady bought it for her son and he didn't want to try it...).

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.