Why I am loving the onewheel and why you should too

• Hello All,

When I first got the delivery I opened it up and charged at the office (in the server room)
    during slow times at the office that day I would sneak in and try to test the board out in the server room (first thing I did was set to extreme mode via the power button hack)

After that I got it out as soon as I got home and it was a blast, who ever said that it feels like snowboarding / or the hover board from BTTF 2 (Back to the future 2) was spot on this thing is very reactive to any suptle move which is amazing very agile and at speed which is hard to understand until you do it, dismounting was the most difficult but I have improved greatly (unless I am caught of guard and then I fumble) it handles all terrain with grace. My only minor concern is the grip tape on the rear of the board, if that gets wet or muddy it is almost impossible to mount you have to wipe your feet and board to try to get some friction on the rear tape. I am loving it rode use it as part of my commute when ever I can (until motorcycle season and then Im sure I'll still take it lol) I rode in 5 degrees over the weekend for (15-20 minutes at a time with out issue)

• @tony420121 Welcome to the OW club! As far as the grip tape getting muddy, you should get yourself a fender! Either from the OneWheel store, or get in line for one of @njcustom 's sweet custom-made magnetic carbon fiber deals (highly recommended): http://community.rideonewheel.com/topic/827/magnetic-carbon-fiber-fenders-for-sale-here/111

• @thegreck said:

@tony420121 Welcome to the OW club! As far as the grip tape getting muddy, you should get yourself a fender! Either from the OneWheel store, or get in line for one of @njcustom 's sweet custom-made magnetic carbon fiber deals (highly recommended): http://community.rideonewheel.com/topic/827/magnetic-carbon-fiber-fenders-for-sale-here/111

I agree completely !!! Couldn't of said it better myself.

And pick up a Fender from @njcustom They are Awesome.

• @Dude I ordered a fender last week, just waiting for it to arrive.

• If I ordered the fender last week how long is the wait? Also is the fender durable?

• @tony420121 OW Fender or Njcustom Fender?

• @Dude OW fenders

• @tony420121 I ordered my fender with my Onewheel On December 13th. I got the onewheel on January 21st and finally got shipping confirmation for my fender two days ago. You might be better off ordering one from @njcustom .I really wish I had.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.