VIDEO: LA OneWheel Riders Crew!

• A bunch of us (6 total) had a meet-up and rode up and down the Santa Monica/Venice Beach Boardwalk yesterday and had a BLAST. I honestly can't remember having that much fun before. @aris @MichaelW @TonyGDTLA @dcarstens. I can't wait to do it again!

I'm pretty happy with how the video came out (edited together from the GoPro footage @dcarstens and I shot), so hopefully it'll give you a sense of how incredibly fun this was: https://vimeo.com/156203253

• looks good and fun for sure . I just got mine last week and have two now as well . Got my 11 year old riding today and yesterday . Ill be in the laguna newport beach area all summer . Also have any trails ill be testing out soon near my house in san dimas and chino hills .

• Nice job on the edit Greg, thanks for putting that together!
    I was glad we didn't get busted by the fuzz as seen in the final shot :)

• Nice edit guys !!! Is the sun always shine like that in LA area:open_mouth: ?

• @fabuz said:

Nice edit guys !!! Is the sun always shine like that in LA area:open_mouth: ?

Only 11.5 months of the year.

• Damn:stuck_out_tongue: as soon as I win at the bingo I know where to buy my second home:grin: a lot of sun and riders !!!

• @fabuz said:

Damn:stuck_out_tongue: as soon as I win at the bingo I know where to buy my second home:grin: a lot of sun and riders !!!

I'll join you!

• Beautiful clip!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.