Ride statistics

• It would be a nice app feature if you could get a map of where you've ridden with a multicolored colored line indicating your speed at certain points. Would greatly help riders who want to beat their trail times.

• There are apps that do this.. Not the OW app but many GPS apps..

• True, But I'd like something that reads the data directly from the board for accuracy.

• Absolutely!

I don't want to have to stare at my phone while traveling full speed to see how fast I'm going. Having a top speed traveled and an average speed traveled would be awesome.

Anyone have a decent app they use? I haven't found an accurate one yet.

• @jeffmccosker I've tried a few that didn't really work for me (either because the screen had to be unlocked for them to work, or they required you to set up a route on your computer first, or they required signing up to an online community), but this weekend I'm going to be trying out one called Cyclemeter that looks promising. I'll have to see how it works out.

• @jeffmccosker I use the MapMyRide app. It has everything you need. Shows top speed, average speed, graphs your speed over time and your elevation over time (which is great for seeing how fast you go downhill). It also traces your route on the map and you can save your ride stats.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.