Off-roading is not advised.

• The wall of stoke opening post says:

Here are some of the things that get us fired up:

Dirt
    Onewheels and dirt go together like peanut butter and jelly.
    Grass
    Nothing makes you want to go big or go home like a grass landing.

But the copy of the manual that was shipped with my Onewheel says "Choose smooth stable paths mode of concrete and asphalt. Off-roading is not advised".

Was the manual printed before off road testing was completed? Is off-roading advised or not?

• I wouldn't think stunts or off-road would be advised at any time. Especially not in the manual, which probably has to be full of disclaimers and warnings for legal reasons.
    That said, they know that we will do dangerous and silly stuff with these boards – just as they do – and that it will look a lot better on video than slowly riding along the sidewalk.

Or maybe they just want us to void our warranty ;)

• Tried to "up" germx reply but couldn't do that or favorite it without getting errors.

• @veryous said:

Tried to "up" germx reply but couldn't do that or favorite it without getting errors.

Yeah, doesn't work for me either.

• Upvoting has been fixed :bowtie:

• @germx said:

I wouldn't think stunts or off-road would be advised at any time. Especially not in the manual, which probably has to be full of disclaimers and warnings for legal reasons.

With off-road riding featuring prominently in the marketing material and now in the forums the legal ground would be shaky at best.

• There are safety messages everywhere on every product. And with this product being motor driven, it would be advised to do things safely. If the manual said "go off-road" there may be a lot of beginner riders with broken arms.
    I skate at my own risk knowing what may occur. Off-road may not be advised, but it is fun as hell!!! Be safe out there guys.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.