THE WAIT IS OVER!!!! ANDROID APP!!!!

• Open up the Champagne because the Future (Motion) is here :D

Please tell us about your experiences and views with the app! Likes Dislikes etc.

• I installed the app on my phone but it will not recognize my onewheel. I used my iPad and it finds it no problem. Suggestions?

• @Aswellie You could try clearing your Bluetooth settings from the Settings>Apps menu. And rebooting, of course couldn't hurt. What kind of phone do you have?

• @bmtka Motorola Moto X 1st Gen running android 5.1. I will try clearing my bluetooth setting and see if that helps. Thanks.

• Love it!

• Wow.. Finally.. To bad it's has the same function as the iOS app. Was wishing for a battery alert option..

• I could not be happier!!

• @Aswellie I've had luck with that method when having problems with Bluetooth audio devices that stopped pairing. Just a shot in the dark. You might send a message to support with your hardware specs and Android version which might help their developer.

• Works like a charm. No longer need to lug the iPad around with me.

• Aargh, will only be able to try around this time tomorrow :weary:

• Any help on pairing android phone? I have been using with my iPhone but my son can't connect his android phone with the app?

• Make sure your Iphone isn't connected to the OW while your son is trying to connect with the android

• @dcosmos got it sorted. Kids!! His phoned needed an update. He never does it..

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.