Don't OW FADED

• lol jus wiped out faded doin a demo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ good times

• @LA-Dreads I think we all could have seen that coming. Hope your ok.

• @LA-Dreads alcohol is kinda dangerous with onewheeling at first but gets better as you progress. Im not a big drinker so i have to be careful when I take my onewheel into town for beers that I don't get carried away instead of ride away. For me flowers are great for overall safety while riding.

• @ashewheeler I'm an enjoyer of the alcohol, but I'm always scared to ride after having a drink. Alcohol usually gives me the courage to try things I wouldn't normally try, but takes away the coordination needed to do them.

• Haha, I know the feeling.
    My problem is going off and on curbs that I can easily handle when sober...

• Haha yea I'm all good. Was slow speeds, just hit a nice lil bump on this hill.

• Ouch. Yup. That hurts. And @thegreck I get what you mean about confindence. I think as a bartender, I should point out that you are drunk and caught riding even a skateboard, bike, scooter, DWI is around the corner. At least in Los Angeles. And most states. FYI

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the original poster was referring to alcohol.

• @forzabucks said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the original poster was referring to alcohol.

Depends on definition of faded. In southern states, it's slang for drunk and high at same time. But according to urban dict. It could be either. 0_1457391094394_image.png

• @forzabucks Faded can mean any type of fucked-upness, so I guess we'll just have to wait for him to put the bong down and tell us what he meant, haha.

• @thegreck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ blunts no bongs for me. But yes to clarify I was a bit drunk. And luckily was just in a parking lot so no dui.

• Doesn't the original onewheel video have a song about being faded! Goes something like "LA LA I'm faded somethin somethin ya do do da da now baby...I'm faded!" loop. I feel like FM is giving us permission to get faded!

• @ashewheeler Haha... That gave me a flashback to the days of CD shops (remember those?) where you'd always find someone trying to sing a song they barely knew to the guy working there, to try and figure out what it was so they could buy it.

• @ashewheeler I had just gotten that tune out of my head and had to go and read that.

• @ashewheeler totally forgot that little ditty but reading your comment brought back all of those days of watching the promo videos or any other videos I could find over and over again while enduring the long wait.

• @ashewheeler @Franky it's a remix by ODESZA called "Faded" ๐Ÿ˜‰ they got tunes worth checking out for riding the OW !

• So much fun though long night out hop on the one wheel and go wish in the app you can turn off the lights for incongnito mode cops would ever see you

• @dirtyjersey you can do that on the iPhone app.

• @Franky yea?? I didn't know that

• @ashewheeler said:

@LA-Dreads alcohol is kinda dangerous with onewheeling at first but gets better as you progress.

I'm bringing this thread back from the dead because today was the first time I rode my OneWheel after drinking a beer. Also the first time I rode it after drinking two beers. Then three. Then four.

I think I'm done breaking records for the day... but the night's not over. (Always wear a helmet!)

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.