GREATER SEATTLE AREA Dudes & Dudets

• Hello all! I think this would be a great place for local OW riders to post their favorite places to ride. And get a better perspective of how many other Dudes & Dudets are in the area. Ever since I ordered October 6th-it's all been a blurr :)

My Favorite Spots:

+92nd Street Park-Mukilteo, WA

+St. Edward's State Park-Kenmore/Kirk WA (Tons of dirt trails that lead to Lake WA)

+Magnuson Park-Seattle, WA

• @erikbsteele I just moved here in Feb from the Middle East and I haven't seen anyone riding one around Seattle but myself. I live on First Hill and ride my OneWheell to work a couple times a week from First Hill to Downtown. I was pleasantly surprised that the OneWheel was able to handle the hills. I'm glad that the Android app finally came out so I can track my battery usage now because I had it die on me one day coming back from U District and it was a long walk lol. As for where I ride, I mainly just use it to get around where I normally go:

First Hill
    Cap Hill
    U District
    Downtown

• I just got one. Let me know if you guys ever want to ride! Havent gone downtown yet. Except the waterfront trails and a few parks!

• Jonhk20@gmail.com

Only had it a few weeks. Itd be super cool to ride around with some people from Seattle.

• Just got mine today. I'm out in Sammamish. mike.f.tedesco@gmail.com

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.