Change Shaping Without App Tutorial

• Since it's a question that keeps coming up; Here's a short tutorial I made on switching Shaping without using the app: https://youtu.be/0FBAGx-ltNg

• Sweet, I always knew about this functionality but never did it and wasn't sure exactly how to do it or how many blinks represents each mode. Thanks!

• Thanks. I always wonder about the mystery setting that they tell you not to use. That's almost like telling a kid, "Don't put things up you nose," because the next day, the kid is gonna have something up his/her nost. Anyone tried it yet? (Not sticking stuff up your nose)

• @hekkubus how would you activate said mystery setting? lol

• @w1ngy I don't know. Supposedly it's a test setting. From what I remember reading, you have to use the button like he does in the video. I've seen posts on here about it, but I wouldn't dare try it. Anyone else know?

• I heard a rumor about another mode too but I dont think they would have actually put it in the live firmware. That would be amateur hour.

• I'm pretty sure I remember that there was an extra mode you could get to a while back that FM said wasn't safe but that firmware is probably long gone for almost everyone.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.