Side storage compartment

• Made this for @badwolf.. He plans to attach his own stuff to it.. In the future I would like to offer something similar but with a magnetic door.. Anyone have any thoughts? 0_1458224821454_IMG_20160317_102629.jpg

• @njcustom Not sure I understand its usefulness of this. Wouldn't anything you put in there either be destroyed by the spinning wheel or just fall out the opening on the lower half?

• i think what he's referring to is to "add surface that allows for additional attachments" like gopro mount, stronger lights than the ones onboard. don't know what else but that's the stuff that popped into my mind.. am i correct with mz assumptions?

• Sun glasses holder? And maybe some condoms? ..lol

• @thegreck it's just a flat piece.. badwolf wants to attach some sort of box.

• I'm guessing there would be a sealed compartment behind that carbon fibre piece that could hold a few things? Definitely looks cool.

• In the summer i sometimes wear basketball shorts that have no pockets..I think a cell phone holder would be good.. Or cigarettes.. Even tho I don't smoke..

• BEER CAN HOLDER!

• @njcustom said:

@thegreck it's just a flat piece.. badwolf wants to attach some sort of box.

Interesting! I'd like to see how it works out, please post pix when you're done @badwolf

• 0_1458231175922_IMG_20160317_121213.jpg

• Im curios how it attaches =D and yes, it will be my control/batterybox for my Electroluminescent wire.. for now.. I might figure out some more uses for it on the go.. first plan was to use it, and drill thru it, but fuck that, it looks gorgous, so there will be some kind of sticky tape thingie insteed ;)

• @BadWolf im sending double sided tape.. It's extremely strong stuff. It holds up to 30 pounds, so the label says... I tested it on my OW and it's solid

• @BadWolf said:

Im curios how it attaches =D and yes, it will be my control/batterybox for my Electroluminescent wire.. for now.. I might figure out some more uses for it on the go.. first plan was to use it, and drill thru it, but fuck that, it looks gorgous, so there will be some kind of sticky tape thingie insteed ;)

I was thinking that same thing.

• @Dude I use 30 pound double sided tape.. I also mass produce carbon fiber gas tank protectors for motorcycles.. It manages to hang on the gas tanks even at high speed crashes.. It's really strong stuff

• @njcustom Awesome, your fabrication skills never cease to amaze me. I should have been more precise in my Quote, I was referring to a surface to stick a battery box to.

• Would be nice to have something that would hold the charger..

• @njcustom

As always, the quality appears top notch. Although not sure what one would attached to. I suppose you can rock some speakers and whatever rocks your boat.

• @megabuen0 badwolf wants to attach his battery box for his electric light wire..

I suppose a water bottle can be attached to it which would be cool..

When I make these in the future it will have a magnetic door of some sort.. Large enough for a cell phone, keys, cigarettes etc ..

• @njcustom or "just" make one like they are today, but also cover the sides. Call it full fender 1.0, and people will need to buy a new modell every year :)

• Looks like my goodie bag would fit right in there!!!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.