Riding on a golf course...

• Took it out on the golf course today and amazingly, the old people who run the place all loved it and were totally cool with me using it, once I let them try of course.

Riding on a golf course is about as good as it gets, even if it was tougher to control wearing golf cleats. I only used it sparingly, but for whatever its worth, I shot the best round of my life.

Here's a quick vid from it:

VID LINK

• That's such a great idea! forget the golf cart!

• Oh hell yeah!!! Golf courses are the best!!

• Have to try this!! Looks super fun... Surprised u didn't get kicked off... Some golf guys are pretty stuffy!! Thanks for posting

• I was also thinking of trying it out on my local golf course.. especially when you need to separate from your buddy and let him take the cart to his ball further away.. don't see this damaging the course as it has a flat and fat tire.

Need to get one of those PGA players to start using one.

• @kjmedora it doesn't damage the course at all. It's basically a 25 pound golf cart. So smooth and it just cruises down the fairway. We need to create a golf/OW sport. I'm thinking you do it at a par-3 course so riders only have to carry 3 or 4 clubs, as a full bag would be tough.

• A friend of mine is going to use his OneWheel as his cart at an upcoming tournament. Golf clubs over his shoulder and away he'll go!

• @NuclearDeLorean That is not going to be easy. It's already a little tougher to control on grass as-is. I couldn't imagine doing it while holding a full bag on my back....especially for multiple holes. You need to slim down to something that is more like an arrow quiver.

The other issue could be whether the battery could even hold out for 18 holes. I cover a lot of ground during one round (probably because I take too many shots).

Either way, keep us updated on how it goes!

• I think it could be done with practice. I've done many grocery trips with probably 40+ lbs in my backpack. Also I ride on the beach often with my surfboard under one arm and my daughter's under the other. Sand + two surfboards + a little wind = sketchy. But, if you focus and take it somewhat slow, you can do it.

• Bag on wheels should be an easy way to do it.

• He's going to fall on his ass and I will laugh. It will be glorious

• Oh man, I totally thought of this while eating dinner at a golf course. Too bad it was a formal event.

• seems really fun at a pitch and putt course; all you're carrying is 2 clubs and a few golf balls

• Do you guys think it's possible to make a 3 mile commute to a golf course on the onewheel while carrying a 30 lb golf bag over the shoulder?

• @golfer17 Most likely not a problem. I've carried heavy stuff while riding. A bike for example. Not sure why I rode a mile before trying to just roll it next to me...

• @golfer17 If you are good on a Onewheel, it's definitely possible. I've held a lot heavier and awkward things....it's just about being in good balance. I've definitely lugged a golf bag before....not for 3 miles, but I wouldn't see it being an issue.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.