Riding on a golf course...

• He's going to fall on his ass and I will laugh. It will be glorious

• Oh man, I totally thought of this while eating dinner at a golf course. Too bad it was a formal event.

• seems really fun at a pitch and putt course; all you're carrying is 2 clubs and a few golf balls

• Do you guys think it's possible to make a 3 mile commute to a golf course on the onewheel while carrying a 30 lb golf bag over the shoulder?

• @golfer17 Most likely not a problem. I've carried heavy stuff while riding. A bike for example. Not sure why I rode a mile before trying to just roll it next to me...

• @golfer17 If you are good on a Onewheel, it's definitely possible. I've held a lot heavier and awkward things....it's just about being in good balance. I've definitely lugged a golf bag before....not for 3 miles, but I wouldn't see it being an issue.

• Just reviving an old thread. I have put in 2 rounds of 9 holes and 2 rounds of 18 already. I use a carry bag with a full set of clubs. No issues except you must avoid wet grass because of slippage on the slick tire. I also asked for permission at the Proshop before starting. They said OK and off I went.

Last problem is the range - 9 holes on a moderately hilly course uses about 65% of the juice so I need to recharge for 10 - 15 min after 9 holes - OR - swap out to my second OW in the parking lot.

• Nice I have wondered about this for awhile. My buddies and I have essentially replaced golf with riding however it would be great if we could combine the too. I was thinking I would take the Evolve (Blasphemy I know) do to the longer battery life. I have just wondered what a golf courses reaction would be if I asked if I could use my electric skateboard. However i don't know why it is any different than a golf board, but as someone already said the golfing types can be a little stuffy.

• @goodblake-eskate Unfortunately my course has singled out specifically that skateboards are forbidden. Due to the small wheels, unless you wanted to stay on the cart path only, I don't see how this is a workable solution even IF the course gave you permission. The Onewheel is unique in that the terrain is not a problem. I sure hope they don't prevent me from using it because it is a blast and speeds up play.

• @gadgetrider I get where they're coming from in wanting to maintain their field. One of the more exciting wipeouts I recently had was when I was doing a high-speed run on dry grass (soccer / baseball / multi-use field), when I made a sweeping turn and discovered I had unknowingly traveled into soggy, wet, muddy grass, and my turn became a giant curvy uncontrollable slide. I got tossed forward and somersaulted out of it no problem. I went back to look at the scene of the crime and the OW tire left this really long, wide C-shaped path of nothing but mud, all the grass had been dug out. My first thought was crud, the facilities manager ain't gonna like this and I hope I don't run into him any time soon :)

• @gadgetrider yeah I see them pushing back on it. However I would just reference the Golfboard marketing materials that has done tests with their board which are much bigger and heavier than the Evolve's. So if they allow Golfboards they would have to allow an Evolve. I would love to use the Onewheel, but I just think it would have enough battery.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.