NEW PRODUCT - Solar Sombrero - Pre Order Now!

• The endless ride is now a reality! Combining the latest in photovoltaic technology with 360 degrees of shade, the solar sombrero revolutionizes the game with a comfortable ride that knows no limits. Simply power on your sombrero and place it on your head for a non-stop Onewheeling adventure.

https://youtu.be/jPFCXeZPlUM

Pre Order now at:

https://store.onewheel.com/collections/accessories/products/solar-sombrero-pre-sale-only?variant=17285528260

• @Future-Motion Haha! This is awesome. I ordered one to help this dream become a reality! (Or to get a mystery gift)

Q: Will it fit over my helmet?
    A: Are you being serious right now?

• April Fools!

• @Future-Motion helmet compatible version would be awesome.

Would you also consider a solar poncho? I realize the shape might mean less charging around noon, but I'd be happy to stop and rest at lunch time when the sun's angle is less ideal. It's going to take a while to develop the leg strength to get from breakfast to lunchtime anyway. During lunch, I would just spread the poncho on the ground to maximize midday solar goodness.

Thanks for this. Cant want to try the Sombrero!

• LMFAOOOOO

• @BrianInMN said:

April Fools!

What?? Are you trying to tell me the Solar Sombrero isn't real?? Great, I just wasted $5. That's what I get for being an early adopter.

• Ha-ha-ha-ha, now that was a great April Fools video. You have to love the personalities of the folks at OneWheel.

• The best April fools joke from the best company in the world! I like it!

• @simenlier It was great! And I love that Kyle Doerksen was actually part of it, and they did such a great job recreating the feel of their other promotional videos Reminded me of a fake SNL commercial. But now I want a Solar Sombrero.

• @thegreck said:

@simenlier It was great! And I love that Kyle Doerksen was actually part of it, and they did such a great job recreating the feel of their other promotional videos Reminded me of a fake SNL commercial. But now I want a Solar Sombrero.

ha ha , I agree. I was thinking Kyle looks so chill like this thing is REAL. LOL Great Job @Future-Motion

• That was hilarious!! I love how the rider in the vid rocks the Sombrero as if he's been carving with a Solar Sombrero every day for years and it's completely normal.

• Just ordered mine!

• I ordered two! I think if I wear both, then I really never ever ever have to recharge my battery!

• This is beautiful! LMAO!!

• Got mine on Order :smiley:

• @Dude I can't wait for mine! I think it's going to be a real game-changer. And I'll save a lot of money on sunscreen.

• so sweet I orderd two of them . they should call them a SUNbrero not a sombrero !!

• I just hope it works better than my Backup Battery Beanie did. That thing was crap.

• @thegreck How did you get hands on a "battery back up Beanie" I thought they only made a few prototypes? WOW, well yes at least with the "Sunbreno" your right I will use less Sunscreen. I am truly happy about the cost savings right there ALONE.

• ordered a set for the family!

• This is hysterical! I'd like my solar sombrero to have cup holders as well please.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.