Post cool pics here!

• Went out last night set up a tripod and shot this!

IMG_7934.jpg

• @MichaelW
    That is a dope pic!

• Venice beach sunset image.jpg

• Take down your fence Mr. Park RangerπŸ˜’
    image.jpg

• Eight wheels electric! #OneWheelawesomeness!! @818 @Wayne @DocBlock @Willy @OneWheel-support

FullSizeRender.jpg

• image.jpg

• Fort Monroe Virginiaimage.jpg

• OW_Madikwe.jpg

Riding in Madiqwe game park, South Africa. There were more exciting photo opps, but given the mixed reactions of dogs in various places I have ridden, I wasn't going to test elephant or lion reactions to Onewheels (until we have the 50mph version).

• IMG_83431.jpg I had to out run this dust storm on the way home tonight. I tried to get some lightning in the background in burst mode, didn't work as well as I wanted but I was also trying to make it home in one piece too. Next time I'll set some long exposure app and see if that works out any better.

• Went riding in Tahoe today with @enjoi... first time riding with someone else... FUN!
    Video to come if he or I gets the time
    IMG_0540--tahoe-with-enjoi--web.jpg

• Looks like it's ready to take offimage.jpg

• Nice pics but are your OneWheels seriously that clean? Did you just get them?!

• I think @Docblock has two boards he just uses for props for pics ;) @Andrew

• I have 3πŸ˜‰

• Hot spot:exclamation:
    IMG_20150819_160657-640x640.jpg

IMG_20150819_160514-640x640.jpg

• @fabuz old canal?

• @eish yes :thumbsup:

• @fabuz how wide was it when it was a canal? Our ones over here are usually only 14" wide - some just a tad wider that 7" on stretches! (here being uk, I assume you are in France?)

• @shaunabe said:

OW_Madikwe.jpg

Riding in Madiqwe game park, South Africa. There were more exciting photo opps, but given the mixed reactions of dogs in various places I have ridden, I wasn't going to test elephant or lion reactions to Onewheels (until we have the 50mph version).

Nice - I keep meaning to return to SA its such a beautiful country! also I now just have visions of cub simba jumping up onto a Onewheel during I just can't wait to be king!

• @eish truth. I wasnt diligent about getting more riding shots in some pretty spectacular spots. One thing is the same everywhere tho - very toothy smiles :)

• FullSizeRender.jpg

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.