One wheel survey

• I can't believe OW guys overlooked this, they must not ride their product..

0_1460576013616_Screenshot_20160413-143133.png

• @parrothd You only gave a 5 to recommending it?? I recommend it whole-heartedly to anyone who will listen to my crazy ramblings!

• @thegreck Lol....Sure everyone loves it, until you mention it's $1600+.. lol

• @parrothd Yeah, but I figure that's for them to decide; a lot of people will gladly pay $1,500 to have the time of their lives. But as a product, I recommend it 100% (if you can afford to buy it and still eat).

I've told a lot of people how much it is, and they've shrugged and said that's not bad. One person even said, "I thought it would be more." (!!!)

• @thegreck said in One wheel survey:

@parrothd Yeah, but I figure that's for them to decide; a lot of people will gladly pay $1,500 to have the time of their lives. But as a product, I recommend it 100% (if you can afford to buy it and still eat).

I've told a lot of people how much it is, and they've shrugged and said that's not bad. One person even said, "I thought it would be more." (!!!)

I agree I Gave it 10 and tell everyone not matter what. You never know how people will react they may think its nothing. $1500 is so worth it I tell everyone.

• @Dude Exactly. I made the mistake of telling two people I talked to that it was $2,000, thinking if people were going to react like $1,500 was expensive, what difference does it make?

The first person was sitting beside me on the train and still seemed interested in getting one after I told him the cost, and was looking at the Onewheel website the rest of the trip. I figured he was wondering why the hell I lied about the price.

The second person I told said they had expected it to be more and said their daughter snowboarded and would probably love it.

I now tell everyone the actual price, and say it's worth it, whatever it costs.

• @thegreck mehh.. I'm to busy riding it, I'm not interested in being a OW salesperson.. Lol..

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.