It arrived today

• Sup fellas! New to the club.
    It's here. Awwwee shit.

• dude you are is for sweet ride, go have a blast.

• Welcome to the cult that is onewheel. Lol

• Git some and welcome to the club!

• alt text

• Elevated second run on some bermuda esque grass at the park. Bumpy but nice.

Was in in a parking lot for the maiden voyage. Thought I was gonna murder myself. Stopping was tripping me out. For the past month I've been looked at vids and this forums for tips.

Gotta practice, pratice.

This thing is just straight cool though!

• Practice stopping, dismounting, and standing still while still on the board. Biggest improvement to my ride.

• Figure out what too far foreword is somehow then never lean that far again. Always look where you're going and what you're riding over, tiny bumps roots and cracks can pop you straight up quite abruptly. No good. I think we all have been hurt here

• I just posted the way I teach people to ride when they want to try out my board in the Accident Log thread.

• I keep exploring farther and farther, finally got kicked off the golf coarse next to my place today :) I have basic riding down... :)

• My problem is basic stopping. One moment I think I have it down. The next my board is flying backwards.

• @Santoki said in It arrived today:

My problem is basic stopping. One moment I think I have it down. The next my board is flying backwards.

I found that dismounting, standing still on the board, and riding really slowly were the most difficult things to master.

• Thanks man.

I was nailing it the last couple I practiced standing and stopping. No problem.

Go out in the wild today and was having issues. Just have trouble moving or titling my foot off sensor from time to time.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.