Printable Q&A Leave-Behind!
I find myself having to field the same set of questions by curious onlookers whenever I ride my Onewheel as I'm sure everyone else here does, so I created a printable PDF with the most popular questions and their answers (at least the way I usually answer them). That way I can have a few in my back pocket to give to people who seem overly curious and I don't have time to talk. I figured I'd post them on here for anyone else who wants to make use of them.
Here's a printable PDF with four leave-behind sheets in 3x5 format:
And here's what it looks like:
Can we get a version with #11: Yes? I let people try it out whenever they don't seem too drunk and I'm not in a hurry to get somewhere.
@akraut Here is a version for those who allow strangers to ride their Onewheel:
Ha! Sweet, thanks!
Greg this is amazing! Can you make one for me with the following answers please. @thegreck
- Its a Nuclear-Osorlator.
- Not really.
- You make it go by programing it before hand in a cell phone navigation app.
- You jump off run next to it and grab it to slow it down.
- The app turns for you.
- Nuclear powered in the wheel. Safe nuclear power though not like a power plant or something.
- It explodes on command but only if you want it to.
- You charge every 20 years. Just mail it in and they mail it back fully charged.
- Its easy to ride if you have done parkour. If not it takes a year of training a few hours a day.
- Its not dangerous unless the nuclear fuel in the tire gets punctured.
- You can try it but someone died just recently so I need you to sign this release thing.
- It goes up to 50 miles per hour.
- The power in the board will last longer than you will live probably.
- No. Elon Musk made it.
- I'm friends with Elon.
- Ask Elon. He gave me a sweet deal but I don't know what he would sell one to you for.
Aaron Broward FL
You know the next add on fm needs is a card carrier for the OW. They send business cards, but, they should have put a little slot to hold a few cards on the board... You can whip em out or better yet, click your heal and have them drop behind you as you whizz past!!!
@MichaelW These are hilarious! I read them to my wife and we were cracking up.
I had totally thought about doing a second, sarcastic version too! I think I still might. When I get a chance, I'll do one with your answers for you.
Yes yes yes!!! Lol
You are nuts dude!! @MichaelW