Shipping International

• So the HS code is 8711901000 that means the Onewheel is a
    @gov.uk said:

Section XVII - Vehicles, aircraft, vessels and associated transport equipment
    87 - Vehicles other than railway or tramway rolling stock, and parts and accessories thereof
    11 - Motorcycles (including mopeds) and cycles fitted with an auxiliary motor, with or without side-cars; side-cars
    Other - 90
    10 00 - Cycles, with an auxiliary electric motor with a continuous rated power not exceeding 250 watts (changes)

Bike which for the uk is 6% duty - surely we can find a better code for the board (preferably one with no duty and no vat :p )

• Mine was classified as a 'Toy' for import duties (Netherlands); not sure what the percentage was though; I don't think there is a way around VAT though!

• oh I hope mine ends up a toy - will save a few quid - how much did ups charge for customs processing?

• I don't know I haven't received their invoice yet; the board was stuck in UPS customs processing for a number of days so I went to their distribution centre in Rotterdam and had to go through 3 different people but finally got it released - the FM paperwork had no description of the product on it at all apparently so I told them it was an electronic skateboard and they the declared it as a toy and got it released in 20 mins. Will let you know what the total charges were once I get the invoice!

• Don't know in what category they putting OW in Croatia, but it was a 34% of OW+International shipping. Yes it's a little more then $600

• In Belgium, they charged me 444 euros on duties, that is something like 33% of the total value, depending on the conversion rate USD/EUR at that moment...

2.7% would be more fun :-)

• @liekensk its 2.7 duties on item and shipping and then 20 vat on duties item and shipping

well 2.7 if toy and 6 if its a bike :( i mean its not even a difference of £50 but hey thats a mudguard maybe!

• @eish Ah, Thx for the clarification. I'm not experienced in international trades ;)

• @liekensk im not but this is one of the most expensive things iv imported so I have looked into it a bit!

• I did it… I pushed that "place order" button. After reading, watching and salivating over the Onewheel for weeks, how could I not? With shipping to Denmark + VAT & taxes it'll probably end up costing on the wrong side of $2200, but I guess it'll be worth it, right?

Only one downer is the timing. I guess I'll find out how it fares in the snow :smile:

• Madsb: yeah.. same here, im from Sweden. And the dollar fluate to much.. a few days after I ordered, I realised the price had "dropped" by 100-120$ >_< But, so worth it anyway.. I hope :dancer:

• @BadWolf said:

Madsb: yeah.. same here, im from Sweden. And the dollar fluate to much.. a few days after I ordered, I realised the price had "dropped" by 100-120$ >_< But, so worth it anyway.. I hope :dancer:

I am also from Sweden and ordered my two ow for nearly four weeks ago . Are we perhaps they first to get them in our country :)

• @LUTFiSK said:

@BadWolf said:

Madsb: yeah.. same here, im from Sweden. And the dollar fluate to much.. a few days after I ordered, I realised the price had "dropped" by 100-120$ >_< But, so worth it anyway.. I hope :dancer:

I am also from Sweden and ordered my two ow for nearly four weeks ago . Are we perhaps they first to get them in our country :)

Nope, I know atleast one more who got one :D an old snowboard pal of mine is riding his..

Where you from? Stockholm here..

• @BadWolf Aaa nice I am from Västerås. Hope getting my before September is over ..

• Just noticed my confirmation email says:

Every Onewheel is made to order in the USA and takes about 4-6 weeks to ship.

Does that mean they officially down-adjusted their shipping times, or…?

• @madsb I bought mine a few days ago and the email said 4-6 weeks.

• @BadWolf @LUTFiSK , Riding the whole summer down in Norrköping :)
    I know there was at least one more swede that got it from kickstarter.
    Nice to see more people from up north getting in on the fun!
    Very much worth it!

• @germx @LUTFiSK : when we all get our boards, if you are ever up here in Stockholm, and wanna explore the town a bit, drop me a message!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.