Why does the nose tip up without feedback?

• Over the past 3 days while in classic mode, I noticed the nose picks up with the back dropping a bit, slowing my OW down a bit. It feels as if power is letting off for a second but then it picks back up and repeats when going straight. I dont feel it happening as much when I making S turns. It does make my legs work harder when I am going about 15KMH. When I switch to Extreme mode, it is not as noticeable.

Thoughts?

• You are experiencing the Push back that is intended to slow you down in Classic mode. I chose to Switch to Extreme and never went back.

• The push back I have felt is a bit of a slight kickback when I am going uphill slowly. I also got this when I am going slower. I will try and capture more details when it happens.

• @usapaw Video is helpful.

• Note that I also that the pushback exist also in extreme mode but at higher speed, I think it's around 11mph to 15mph. But I don't know if it depends of which firmware you have...

• @Dude it not tru that happen to me yesterday. 10 seconde after i put my feet on it it stock and i crash

• @Tartopom it happen to me at 7 mph in extreme mode

• The company need to test the one wheel and found what is wrong. For me it not acceptable

• @charge360 said in Why does the nose tip up without feedback?:

The company need to test the one wheel and found what is wrong. For me it not acceptable

Seems you are really upset.
    But you can install powheel on Android, this app made by @kwatts can log and detect any action on the board, this could help to unstable understand your issue if you think having one.

@charge360 said in Why does the nose tip up without feedback?:

The company need to test the one wheel and found what is wrong. For me it not acceptable

• @Tartopom ok thank you but android i dont have this i have iphone. most people have iphone

• This post is deleted!

• @charge360 not true anymore...most people have android now, except maybe in USA...

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @charge360 so basically you are a hater lol

• @thegreck It also happens when going up hill, from what i noticed.

It really pissed me off when it happened to me as it resulted in me crashing when carving and the nose randomly picks up and I lose control.

its very annoying to slow down, then to go fast, and to slow down with the nose elevating. I wish i could turn it off.

Like I said, it really pisses me off when it happens and makes me regret my purchase. Also the app doesnt work on my s3 - which pisses me off that I have to borrow my Girlfriends phone to ride.

Its funny how the safety makes it more dangerous of a ride for me... such a bummer.

• Bummer is right @Seekwence , you sound pissed off bro. Keep practicing, you'll get the hang of it! Take a breath, don't be so pissed.

• @Seekwence Yeah, off-road riding is tough, but that's part of the fun. Try doing the same thing on a skateboard!

Just work on keeping your center of balance directly over the wheel while riding. When these things occur, it shouldn't result in a "crash," but either you just bringing the nose back up to level or hopping off the board and taking a few running steps.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.