New onewheel video

• Hey folks here's a link to a video I got to help the guys at escape sports in Saskatoon shoot last month, enjoy, let us know what you think. click here

• @roddypeeps Great film man, beautifully shot. What kit did you use to film with?

• There was a bit of drone work, and a Sony Mirrorless stuck in a gimbal for the hand held stuff.

• @roddypeeps Looks great, and I love that it's Canadian!

• Amazing!!! 👍👍👍

• If you look close enough you can see Winnipeg in the distance :p ahahah jk jk. Great video. If I ever make it out that way Ill bring my board and we will have to hit some trails.

• Well done! Message me next time you want a 4th OW rider..

Have you been hassled by tree-huggers or police yet? I have been yelled at by people thinking I will wreck the trails (even though mountain bikers use the same trails and clearly damage the trails).

No run ins with the police yet; I ride respectfully and extremely careful around children/pets.

• @Angryviking so far police havent bothered myself. As long as its not gas powered then I believe we are ok to ride it on sidewalks. Im surprised people have yelled at you though.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.