Bluetooth Tether or Countdown

• Hi,

Given the sheer amount of interest in the board, sometimes i allow people to have a go of my onewheel in hopes to

i.) raise awareness of FM and the onewheel product
    ii.) get more people interested to grow a community in my respective part of the world

It would be great to be able to set-up a Bluetooth tether where once the board got out of range (in theory bluetooth is good to 10 metres) the unit just stops or a countdown timer (1-2 minutes) where the unit works and stops.

Maybe we could make another "profile" called "Demo" in addition to "Extreme" , "Elevated" & "Beginner"

• Great idea actually... I am also concerned with someone riding off with my board...

• You guys are crazy.. I would never let a stranger ride my board..

• @njcustom agreed... I just go with "ooh... sorry I dislocated my shoulder and tore my ACL in the first week of riding... so no. You can't."

I also wouldn't want to waste precious battery life on someone else.

• For Americans, just say, "I don't want the liability." Everyone will understand that one, sadly.

• I think its fair enough that some people are careful regarding responsibility and liability from injury.

Given that each time i take my board out, the amount of sheer interest is staggering!

The people who i regularly see on my trips are now considering a purchase (or so they say) as they can see that the initial fear of them being too clumsy to operate the device isn't as bad as they once thought.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.