Pumped! OW Is Arriving This Saturday...

• Ordered last Wednesday and arriving this Saturday! Not bad at all with holiday in between. Will be covering the OW to protect it. Still finalizing my plan an colors.

• Updated!!! FedEx is delivering on Friday now. Sweet!

• @LidPhones you're gonna love it, don't worry about protecting it, it will get marked up, it's built like a tank and can take some abuse

• Few things in life have tested my patience and self control like waiting for my OW to arrive. I was always refreshing my tracking updates throughout the day

• @Seekwence I can't imagine what the early adopters that had to wait 6 months had to go through, but when I ordered, my wait time was a month and a half. I think I had watched every Onewheel video available on YouTube at least 3 times by the time it arrived.

• @thegreck me too, it was painful searching for more content that wasnt even made yet.

• I waited a year, watching the boards, consuming the info... Biding my time... I had the assets to sell... I could have bought it... I, for some reason waited till the immediate gratification time was available, then I sold my crap on ebay and bought it. :)

That saved me 350$. Lost me lots of gratification... Though.

• Waited nearly a year for my KS board to arrive after payment. Absolutely brutal wait especially weighing the doubts of a crowdfunding project. It finally unexpectedly showed up in the late evening of Christmas Eve '14 prior to ever receiving any tracking info. Best holiday ever.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.