OW Service Time Frame?

• For those of you who've sent your OW in for repair approximately how long did that process take? I'm having severe OW withdrawal and considering getting a second one...

• @BrianInMN FM should send out loaner boards to people who need to send their Onewheels in for repair.

• This is what my dealer do for me... he gives me a onewheel during the time line will be sent for repair

• @BrianInMN I had to send in both my boards at different times and they only had them for 2-3 days. Both times they didn't notify me that the boards were already on the way back to me. I emailed them regarding the status of the repairs and that's when they said UPS already had it and gave me the tracking info.

• 2-3 days is not bad.
    At least they know we go nuts without our OW.

• Not service per se.

But I'm waiting on a new sensor they are gonna replace. Been a solid two days with no shipping info.

Don't really wanna bug them again, hopefully shipped without notification as well.

• Both of mine weren't being serviced, they were getting fixed as they completely stopped working.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.