The Onewheel handle you need in your life

• So about 6 months ago i put pen to paper and came up with the One Penny Bag (http://bit.ly/26bfdiV) which has been received with over whelming support with bags shipping all over the globe and i thank each and everyone of you who has bought one.

I then read a few articles by @thegreck and his ideas he had for Onewheel accessories and i liked what i read and we hooked up, we chewed the Onewheel fat and between us and my crazy talented father-in-law Barry we bring to the market the 'RSH 4 the Onewheel' or in plain english the Removable Side Handle for the Onewheel

I have tested the many, many prototypes over the last few months rigorously busting one after another as i haul a Onewheel all over the place. But what we now have and that you can now have too is one hell of an accessory. If you own a Onewheel and you freakin hate the lugging about bit when the ride finishes and the Onewheel has to travel vertically then seriously check these handles out.

Basically the RSH fits on the side of the Onewheel - either side - eliminating that awkward burning hand/dead arm syndrome the board can now be easily carried horizontally and boy what a difference it makes too.

The handles are easily removable, but once attached these suckers aren't going anywhere they stay firmly in place. You can ride with onein place no problem, or if you prefer, throw it in your backpack when you're done carrying it.

We've tested all manner of materials to get where we are today, these handles are 100% hand built with precision, care and decades of craftsmanship to lean on, giving you confidence that what you're buying isn't a Chinese cheap knock off that might fail at the first lift! Plain and simple at the end of the day we are just 3 guys trying to create cool and useful accessories for you guys that make a difference.

We’re taking orders now! Choose from matte black, or a special hardened varnished wood edition that really sets off the natural wood footpads. Price is from $55 US plus shipping. We'll have an online storefront up soon, but for now please PM me @Jimmers75 i'm looking after any shipments across Europe or @thegreck for US orders

0_1466377861029_Handle 2.jpg
    0_1466377895764_Handle 1.jpg
    0_1466377880948_Handle 3.jpg
    0_1466377910412_handle 4.jpg

• This is totally bad ass! Great job guys!! Once again, great quality from @Jimmers75

• This looks like it might save some strain and eliminate bouncing the bottom end on the sidewalk (for us short guys) when carrying it vertically. Does the the block piece, on the side of the rail, have a nub that fits into the axle hole to keep it in place? I like to pass through narrow spots when carving around downtown, maybe Gen 2 could have a smooth outside transition. A speed bump shape versus a step. That way the handle could be left on while riding and one less accessory to carry around.

• @dcosmos said in The Onewheel handle you need in your life:

This looks like it might save some strain and eliminate bouncing the bottom end on the sidewalk (for us short guys) when carrying it vertically.

It absolutely would! You won't believe how much easier the OW is to carry with this handle. Night and day.

Does the the block piece, on the side of the rail, have a nub that fits into the axle hole to keep it in place?

It does.

I like to pass through narrow spots when carving around downtown, maybe Gen 2 could have a smooth outside transition. A speed bump shape versus a step. That way the handle could be left on while riding and one less accessory to carry around.

I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem. It doesn't protrude very far from the rail; you'd have to come really close to something to hit it.

• @thegreck It's been an absolute pleasure working with you on this project and to celebrate our first joint venture why don't we offer the first 20 customers of the handle a crazy launch offer?

If your are one of the first 20 to buy a handle then we will give you upto $10 cash back off the the list price. All you have to do is purchase a handle and once you've bought and paid for it post 2 pictures or updates about your handle on the forum and we'll pay you back $10 - simple!

So in a nutshell it's a limited offer for the 20 customers of a handle or two and you have to post before the end of the 2016 to claim your cash back.

Who's in?

• 0_1466577502995_Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 07.36.49.png

Hey there just thought i'd upload a quick video explainer to answer some questions that are coming in heres a link http://bit.ly/28ONhMD

Any other questions you have then do get in contact

Thanks

• @Jimmers75

Looks great.
    And that's some beautiful area you got there.

• I just picked up two handles from 4wheel part for $10 made by smittybilt. I just had to trim a couple inches off each end of the Velcro and bang I have a handle.http://www.4wd.com/Jeep-Interior-Parts-Accessories/Standard-Grab-Handles.aspx?t_c=9&t_s=412&t_pt=5607&t_pn=S%2FB769201

• I'll stick with the awesome handle that these guys @Jimmers75 @thegreck made that gave you the idea to go looking in the first place. That 10 dollar handle looks like it would make you hand bleed. I'll pass.

With all due respect, next time just create you own thread if you want to let the community know you've found another idea. Legitimate find but you may want to think about the guys involved before you post something like this...

• @MichaelW said in The Onewheel handle you need in your life:

I'll stick with the awesome handle that these guys @Jimmers75 @thegreck made that gave you the idea to go looking in the first place. That 10 dollar handle looks like it would make you hand bleed. I'll pass.

With all due respect, next time just create you own thread if you want to let the community know you've found another idea. Legitimate find but you may want to think about the guys involved before you post something like this...

I was at the parts store waiting in line and I came across them and purchased a set to see how it worked. They also have the same handle these guys have so its not a new idea and I really don't like the wood part on these and showing a option now that you point it out.

• @Gooseberry I can guarantee you whatever handle you saw in the store would not be the same as the one we produce.

The build process that goes into every handle we hand produce, the attention to detail in making sure this handle can with stand a 25 lb load is not a mass production line product and will not be the same as the handle you saw.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure the handle you saw is fine but it's not designed specifically for a Onewheel, therefore will not be the perfectly bespoke handle for carrying a Onewheel and ultimately is not the same.

We don't expect you to get it, not everyone will but for those that do get it, who get the reason why we love producing premium bespoke accessories like we do, they ones that see the true value in our work, well we thank them for their continued support and positive and constructive feedback.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.