Riding Goofy in Rough Grass! A Work in Progress.

• Did a bit of goofy stance to enhance my skills. Not great but it will get better. Here is a video link. The goofy ride is in the middle of the clip with left foot in back. Goofy Video

• This post is deleted!

• I've been trying to switch to goofy from time to time. I dunno why but my brain can't translate the movement. I can't do it on a snowboard, either. Have to practice more!

• @1woman1wheel the Onewheel has improved my snowboarding.. I ride much better goofy foot now

• @njcustom said in Riding Goofy in Rough Grass! A Work in Progress.:

@1woman1wheel the Onewheel has improved my snowboarding.. I ride much better goofy foot now

I've been hoping it might do the same for me!

• I ride goofy now and just when I used to skateboard and when Im on a snowboard I hated riding reg.

• @1woman1wheel riding switch is all about practice. On a snowboard you need to spend 25% of your day switch.. You really need to force yourself and it comes in the end. It makes you so fast riding normal stance.. I'm getting my onewheel next few days and will use the same method.

• Yep, you just have to practice the more you do the easier it is and the better your regular gets. I ride to work regular and then goofy going home.

• This has been something I have been enjoying practicing. My hopes is come winter, I'll be much more confident in my goofy skills haha.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.