NEW onewheel for sale around OC/LA/IE area

• Hello Everyone.
    This board has LESS than 30 minutes of riding time all together.
    Practically Brand New, with minor general riding scratches.
    There's nothing wrong with this board... It's just that I can't find time/place to ride it around where I live...
    Original OneWheel + Ultra Charger for sale (still have the box/instruction manual + the whole set that comes with the original board).
    I had my board shipped to the headquarters to get the maintenance update + full inspection done. It, of course, passed with flying colors and there's nothing wrong with it at all. It was shipped back to me and I didn't even take it out of the box since then.
    I'm willing to ship, if you are willing to pay for shipping.
    Please let me know~
    Asking price $1250.
    Just message me (or reply to this thread) if you have any questions or requests! Thank you

• still available. Please feel free to ask any questions!
    Bump!

• @DLee I might be interested in giving it a test spin - how far are you from Studio City? Thanks!

• @ashley hey. I'm about an hour away from studio city, but feel free to PM me and we can work out a time/location for you to try it out and see it in person! thanks for looking

• Question: not accusing you of anything, but if less than 30 minutes of ride time, with 0 problems, then why did you send it for a full inspection?

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.