Chicago riders

• I caught sightings of a few other onewheels in the Lincoln Park area in the last few months and have been wanting to hit the streets with other riders. Anyone in the Lakeview/LP/Downtown Chicago area want to meetup for a ride one weekend? I'm 23, ride daily and live on Belmont and Lakeshore.

• Hey man. I'm down anytime. My buddy and I are looking for a Chicago cohort. I'm in Jeff Park and he's in River East so we're always down for a lakefront ride (prolly going to do a lakefront ride this weekend!).

Let me know.

The name's Cliff
    cliffrey.li@gmail.com

• I'm in uptown I ride around foster Belmont areas, I ride the rugged trails near the lake (not the smooth pavement trail)

• Make sure to try the garden pump track for off-road fun, during the week it's pretty empty. I wear full pads ans helmet..

• @parrothd helmet and bmx gloves is what I wear.

• ohhh Sht. Good fcking call on the Garden pump track. Looks so dope. Will definitely be checking that out soon.

@skynine I emailed you, lets ride the lakeshore path this weekend! If anyone else wants to join, let us know and we can arrange a meetup spot/time.

• I'm in great lakes... kinda far but i'd be willing to make the trip.

• @slydogstroh said in Chicago riders:

ohhh Sht. Good fcking call on the Garden pump track. Looks so dope. Will definitely be checking that out soon.

@skynine I emailed you, lets ride the lakeshore path this weekend! If anyone else wants to join, let us know and we can arrange a meetup spot/time.

Yep, its pretty nice, there's only 1-2 hills you can't get up on the back pump track, the rest are perfect height. Ride elevated and go fast..

• Would love to meet up for a ride before summer is over.. I don't live in the city but I'm close in the southwest suburbs.. 5 mins away from start of pink line/loop.. I'm still getting my bearings as I've only had my one wheel for a short time.. let me know if you guys still meet up in the city.

• I saw a guy in a suit wearing dress shoes riding on Franklin/Orleans heading north, I was on my motorcycle so could not talk to him.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.