We were lucky!

• Just had to share with you guys:

I thought I was the only one in Denmark with a Onewheel β€” certainly the only one registered on this forum. My girlfriend and I have been taking turns on my Onewheel, but we've both dreamt of having each our own and being able to ride together. Turns out at least one guy in Denmark ordered from the Kickstarter campaign, and he put it up for sale a couple of months ago. I didn't see it until this weekend. Luckily, he was a totally cool guy and absolutely reasonable with the price. The board was in excellent condition, and he only wanted ~$1000 for it. We made the 2.5 hour drive that same night to pick it up, and we've been riding together every day since. Friggin' awesome! 😎

0_1468993326632_image.jpeg

• Oh yeah!!!!!!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

• Awesome!! I have 2 for the same reason..

• Rock on... I keep telling my GF she needs to get one

• @madsb Thats Awesome. Y'all will have a Great Time.

• We can't stop riding! Went to the woods and rode the trails there today - it was awesome!

I've ordered two handles from @Jimmers75 tonight, can't wait to get them. We'll also need a fender for my girlfriend's Onewheel at some point. Got my eyes set on one of @njcustom's fenders (girlfriend can inherit my FM fender πŸ˜‰). They look great. Stoked by all the custom add-on gear this community makes!

Speaking of… I'm an iOS developer and might be able to port some of Powheel's functionality to iPhone. Haven't done anything with Bluetooth before, though. @kwatts, do you have any info that could be relevant?

• And here they are, all cleaned up (trail ride made them a bit messy) - they do compliment each other nicely, don't you think? πŸ˜„

0_1469044974164_image.jpeg

• @madsb ahah you will need new footpad set soon man ;)

• @fabuz Already have a set ready to be installed :) Won't be long!

• @madsb Awesome. Maybe you can convince her to add a third...onewheel that is.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.