Custom Ghetto Fender I made!

• So I made a fender from the floor mats you put under desks, cut it to size and since the cuts looked a little ghetto, I wrapped it in purple/blue color changing carbon fiber vinyl. enjoy!

oh and I put a jeep roll bar handle on as well, only cost me 5$ and its sturdy as hell! stays in place and all.

i'm ballin on a budgetalt text alt text

• @auxny91 Is that the stuff with the crazy sharp spikes on one side? You should put those facing out, as a theft deterrent.

• Ball away brother ๐Ÿ˜„

• Lol, yeah I was going to put the spikes out but the vinyl would be a PITA to put on with that :D

I just need a better way to attach it.

I might give in and just get a Onewheel fender, I want a fender that doesn't exactly fall off.

If njcustom had a bolt on, I'd def go for it

• @auxny91 I believe he does. @njcustom I think I saw you had bolt on fender models now too.

• Look. You already spent the money on the onewheel. What's 100 more dollars.
    I tried not to buy a fender. But finally gave in. Now I love how I can ride multiple time a day with out feeling like I need a shower. Plus my shoes don't have rocks and sand all in them๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.