Got my Onewheel Tuesday

• So after a brief demo ride at an event a few months back I finally decided that it was time to pull the trigger. I was an avid mountain biker and worked out several times a week up until April of last year (2015). After competing in a Spartan race I became ill and now have been diagnosed with a very very rare disease; the disease attacks lungs (I was hospitalized and on oxygen for months), attacks muscles and joints and makes your fingers look like your a mechanic. So since I have a hard time exerting my self due to the lung issue I decided to get the Onewheel so that I could still have some fun and adventure. The doc says that I should do light exercise to try and keep my muscles as strong as possible and again this is a fun way to do that. I have ridden all over town and people are amazed, I get lots questions and people asking if they can ride it , which I often oblige.

So, I have used the app while riding but it doesn't seem to store any data. Am I missing something? Is there a different app that will keep a running total of hours, miles, speed, etc?

• @redling hope your health is improving! The app from OW is pretty basic, and there are a few other apps (some in development) that do more along the lines of what you're looking for. Do a search of this community and you'll see the threads.

• @redling One of the forum members is working on an amazing iPhone app called WheelBuddy that's in beta now, but he says should be available in the next week or so. And there's an Android app, I think called POWheel that does a lot more than the official app.

• @groovyruvy Thanks man

• @thegreck I can't wait for the app to be released.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.