Post total board miles here!

• For me I've had several boards but I'm curious for people who have had the same board to post total miles. Was it how many you thought or less than you thought? Total miles... GO!

• @MichaelW 150 and counting! Mr Bond

• about 800km.. and 650 past 2 month..

• I'm guessing I'm at about 1600-2000. Or Los Angeles to Miami! lol... My two current boards have 200 miles each. I ride every day... I have had a total of 12 OneWheels. Five I have sold without riding. The rest I rode and enjoyed every moment of it!

• @MichaelW said in Post total board miles here!:

I'm guessing I'm at about 1600-2000. Or Los Angeles to Miami! lol... My two current boards have 200 miles each. I ride every day... I have had a total of 12 OneWheels. Five I have sold without riding. The rest I rode and enjoyed every moment of it!

But WHYYYYY would you even need more than, maxium two of them? Please tell me, im curious, and cant figure it out :P If you got two, one is charging, one you are riding, but 7 of them?

• I have 600 miles on the "old" one and 300 on the new. No problems with either yet!

• @BadWolf I never rode more than two. When ever I sold one I bought another and it went like that for about a year till they caught up to production and I couldn't do it anymore. So yeah... Never rode more than two before I sold one and started the process all over again... It was fun for awhile. Didn't make a ton but I did manage to pretty much pay for the two boards I own in profits. So yeah... Agree you don't need more than two.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.