So what is a one wheel ambassador?

• Are they employees or like endorsed riders who get discounts on overpriced accessories ;)

• @Aaron-Broward-FL That is a good question. You must have received the same email from FM?

• They totally stole that idea from me! I sent the CEO an email asking if I could do that in New England. Maybe now someone will actually see my message XD

• What did you tell them you would do?

• @Aaron-Broward-FL It was more of a business proposal, so if they're looking for free publicity, they're not getting any more than I'm already doing through social media. I offered to be their boots on the ground in this region and approach potential retailers, riders, and event hosts (think Race for the Rail: New England edition). The community is strong in California but there's nobody around here. If they hired me, I could help change that!

• @1woman1wheel I Know I personally have sold at least 3 people that I can confirm by just stopping and talking to them on the street and I have only had my board for about a month and a half. I am sure even more have been sold by seeing me ride by and looking it up online. I can only imagine if I really pushed selling it to people and retailers how many more sales I could get.

• They should at least pay referrals. Assigning a code to give out to our friends attached to our ID's or serial numbers, wouldn't be that difficult.

But, neither is admining/moderating a forum, but we've seen how well they've been at that. Lol.

• @Wrex I love that they ignore our requests for a mod and then hop in to post the original OWer only to disappear again. LOL
    Zero f's given.
    alt text

• @hustle said in So what is a one wheel ambassador?:

@Wrex I love that they ignore our requests for a mod and then hop in to post the original OWer only to disappear again. LOL
    Zero f's given.
    alt text

Lol. Yup.

• @Wrex said in So what is a one wheel ambassador?:

They should at least pay referrals. Assigning a code to give out to our friends attached to our ID's or serial numbers, wouldn't be that difficult.

But, neither is admining/moderating a forum, but we've seen how well they've been at that. Lol.

They already did it but the refer campain ended the 4th july...I've earned a 200$ TICKET for 4 ow referred ;)(possible to win a free ow for 8 refers!)
    This campain should be back but when and how...

• @fabuz
    Sweetness
    I agree I think if you refer 10 boards you should get a free board like subway!!! That's a crapload of profit and it's a way for us to get 2.0 :) and no way I will get there I beg people to buy this thing....

But I am going to get south Florida riding group riding very soon.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.