Anybody order OW lately?

• So I'm trying to be patient but I ordered my new OW on 8/20 and still no tracking/shipping info. If you've ordered recently how long did it take to ship out? I know they're not very good about giving tracking info so hopefully it's on it's way. I contacted Cust Serv last week and they said it would ship out early this week, apologized for the delay, and refunded the shipping charge. Which is great but I still don't have a OW.

• @BrianInMN But you will soon, and hey, free shipping!

• I ended up buying through amazon so I could use rewards points. They had it to me in less than a week.

• I just noticed Bestbuy carries them. My local stores have them in stock or shipping is free.

• @BrianInMN - I had a similar experience, hang in there it's worth the wait!

• @BrianInMN said in Anybody order OW lately?:

So I'm trying to be patient but I ordered my new OW on 8/20 and still no tracking/shipping info. If you've ordered recently how long did it take to ship out? I know they're not very good about giving tracking info so hopefully it's on it's way. I contacted Cust Serv last week and they said it would ship out early this week, apologized for the delay, and refunded the shipping charge. Which is great but I still don't have a OW.

Can't beat free shipping my friend!

• I heard from uk supplier 2 weeks ago that FM have no stock due to a factory upscale. Mid September was his stock date a few weeks ago

• @duc809 I think it's sweet that if you need a OW on short notice or don't want to wait, you can just go get one at Best Buy. Also dig that you can buy it off Amazon as @Hubbitron said.

• I ordered mine on Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 10:03 PM, received my shipping notice on Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 11:35 PM, and received the actual OW yesterday (Tuesday, August 30).

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.