OWheelBuddy

• In the course of an awesome oceanfront ride on Saturday, I suddenly heard a weird, alarming noise. It sounded a bit like tuning an old radio; I stopped and started up again, and it came back. Fortunately, I didn't hear it again (relieved, as I was in a remote area by myself), and rode back to my car planning to post on the forum about it right away.
    It wasn't until I packed up the car and took my phone out that I realized... it was the new OWheelBuddy app notifying me of 50% battery! I LOVE this app! Thanks for all your good work, @SeeTheInvisible!

• Haha, great to hear that you love the app :)

• I bought the app today to connect to my new to me today used Kickstarter board.
    It is running firmware 2072.
    The app is not showing me:

1. Total miles (odometer)
    2. Used amp hrs
    3. Regenerated amp hrs
    4. Controller temp is showing -17.8 *C (what's up with that?)
    5. Battery cells just shows loading...

Is it possible all these issues could be fixed with a firmware update to 3034?

• @CABALLERO Yes, I'd suggest to update your boards firmware (didn't even know that boards with such an old firmware still exist ...).

• @SeeTheInvisible updating to 3034 solved most of the issues! However total odometer is still showing a zero.

• @CABALLERO I'm guessing that the previous firmware wasn't tracking total mileage, which is why it wasn't showing up before. Try riding a few miles and see if it changes. You might just never know how many miles were put on it before you updated.

• @thegreck I was wondering the same thing, I guess I'll find out soon enough...
    The original Kickstarter owner said they barely ever used it and that he'd be shocked if they logged more than 2 hours total on it. I really was curious n actual mileage

• @CABALLERO said in OWheelBuddy:

@thegreck I was wondering the same thing, I guess I'll find out soon enough...
    The original Kickstarter owner said they barely ever used it and that he'd be shocked if they logged more than 2 hours total on it. I really was curious n actual mileage

Well it's confirmed. I just went for a ride and my lifetime odometer after the ride shows 3.2kms.

• @CABALLERO Good to hear that it's working now - enjoy!

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.