Introducing the TwoWheel - 2x power, 2x speed

• With all the talk about having a faster OW, I've been thinking about what it would really take to double the speed without doubling the risk.

Since running the nose into the ground seems to be the biggest problem with high speed, I thought of a way to fix that for good.

Note all that extra space for batteries too. Did I mention there's a motor in each hub?

0_1473158810019_image.png

You probably won't be able to lift it, so it conveniently comes with a leash so you can pull it behind you after it dies.

And, if you're thinking about flaming my photoshop massacre (which I deserve), please just make a better mockup & post it :)

• It's hard to tell in this photo, but there's some clever suspension which allows you to accelerate & decel by leaning just like on your OneWheel - except faster & more recklessly of course - which is the whole point.

• The steering is pretty high tech too since both wheels can turn slightly - either the same direction for high speed maneuvering or in opposite directions for tighter turning.

One of my favorite features (not pictured here) is the locking back wheel for skidding stops. You can also abuse this feature by locking the front wheel from a standstill then leaning forward to achieve a rear wheel burn out.

Safety Third!!

• @jeff8v7 having a little trouble imagining how all of that would work but I love the concept, that is one sick beast!

• @groovyruvy lol - it might not be realistic - but it's fun to dream. Knowing I'm not going to fly over the nose when I ignore pushback is really the only way I'd consider higher speeds :)

• @jeff8v7 Man up, bro.
    alt text

LOL

• Does the TwoWheel come with smoke bombs?

• @MichaelW Is this the new inside joke for OW owners?

• ^^^ Uh oh, @MichaelW ... we might have to get those for our next LA meetup video!

• I love that you inclued a smoke bomb link bro... So funny... And yeah. Its our new joke. @hustle

• I don't think this would turn at all.. but it looks cool

• @njcustom Yeah - some steering innovation would have to happen - perhaps turning the wheels as you lean. It could also be fun to just go forward way too fast and run over everything. Maybe a little train plow on the front would be a good addition :)

• I'd like some more torque for my one wheel,,,,to give us a bit more power for steep inclines,,,

• probably a OW with 3000w and a bigger battery would be perfect :) we could go around 20mphish and have more torque for greater acceleration :P

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.