Is it just me or have you ever . . . .

• Got all packed up, driven to your destination, gotten all geared up, and then realized you forgot to charge your Onewheel?

Gotten a couple miles into your ride and then realized you left your pads on the roof of your car?

Had really low battery life, only to realize later your tire's running on 10 PSI?

Set your OW down standing up, but it slips and whacks you in the leg?

Finished a ride, driven away and then pulled over in a panic to make sure you actually put your OW back in your car?

I've done all of these things my friends, please tell me I'm not the only one?

• @groovyruvy

Yep looks like my list. Lucky though that the leg wack is still pending from a vertical slip. I have however whacked my ankle carrying the OW before getting the side handle.

• @groovyruvy the only one I'm guilty of is stopping the car in the middle of the road to make sure I'd put the onewheel back in the car and not left it lying.. Don't think it will ever happen, but I have been panicked !

• I had a dream my Onewheel got stolen.. I woke up not happy lol..

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.