Help - Wont turn on!!! light on then blink then off:(

• Wont turn on!!! She gets the 4 blue flashes when on the side, but when orientated correctly I push the button and then I get a blue light for a few seconds during which time the wheel engages, then the light goes off and blinks, but not like the flashing above, and then the wheel disengages :(

I am trying to upload videos - I hope this is an easy fix as I am in the uk!

Here are two videos of the board flashing/not working
    Correct Orientation
    On its Side

I had this issue last night, it didn't seem to go away after a long charge (4 hours maybe) and then I left it alone over night and the issue was still there!

I thought I would ask here to see if there were any reasons/solutions anyone could think of before I bothered one wheel directly - there could be a power dance (as effective as a rain dance or a signal dance) or more likely a reset button/procedure

Also my phone wont connect to the board, I was hoping to bring up the diagnostic page!

Help please She is a week and a day old and I wanna go ride :(

• @fabuz Is that a way to get mods to see this post?

• @willcapellaro yes it is but the better way when you have an issue is to e-mail support@rideonewheel.com !!!

• @fabuz I have already emailed, but hoped someone had had the issue and knew what the (hopefully simple) fix was

• @eish You did well bro:wink: :thumbsup:
    It was also for will :wink:
    Hope FM answer you quickly!!!

• @fabuz fingers crossed - really want to be one wheeling around freshers fair next week :) got to represent the snowboard society and lord it over the leg pushing longboard society :p

• This is really odd - I got her to wake up this evening for a brief second - managed a little trip across the garage, grabbed a screenshot of the settings page and then dismounted and she retreated back into hibernation

I got loads of flashes on time/wasn't expecting/looking at first so not sure how many but defiantly more than 11

and got a warning battery message so I plan to leave her plugged in all night and take a second look in the morning :|

IMG_6522.jpg

IMG_6523.jpg

IMG_6526.jpg

fingers crossed for tomorrow - is there a usb port anywhere on the onewheel/any way to do a proper diagnostics report with the app?

• So after a night of charging I managed to wake her and go for a ride - got to the post office and had 85% battery, got home with 60%

DISTANCE
    3.22 mi
    DURATION
    24m:26s
    AVG SPEED
    7.90 mph
    MAX SPEED
    19.51 mph

did some odd jobs around the house went to power her up again and got no luck - this time I got 11 flashes I think ( last time it was defiantly more than 11) so from the hand book thats probably "Bad hall sensors" whatever they are . . .

anyone got any ideas :( ?

• Actually just went out again and had another go at turning her on its 12 flashes (watched it twice to be sure) - light on then quickly off again wait a while then 12 flashes :( the manual says "Bad motor" I am guessing this aint an easy fix ...

• Is there a manual online? I know I didn't get a physical one with my board...

• Owner's Manual and other stuff here:
    http://rideonewheel.com/support/

• @eis when did you bought your board please ? How ofen have you used your board ?
    This few questions to learn about the reliability of it.
    Thanks

• @mha got it on the 9th September 2015 used it in and out of work for 6 days (Thursday to Monday) (mile mile and a half) and a few rides at lunch time and what not, had some fun Monday evening and on Tuesday - she is basically brand new

I would say I picked it up quickly (extreme/elevated on day one) ... but even riding it as hard as possible from the word go a week of health is not right :(

• so it was sort of working until yesterday, got into uni (5 min journey tops) then I did have a ride or two, but not for long maybe 10 min tops, then when I went to go back to my car it decided to have a blink party :( it was blinking twice and wouldn't start

Got half way back to car and decide to try again and somehow it worked, charged it up - was on about an hour - when I got home, went to use it this morning and I am back to the start the light on and then half blinking and going off :(

• so she is back stateside - just landed in Kentucky! will hopefully be fixed soon :)

• @eish what was the conclution from support? I think I have the same problem
    thanks

• board was sent off and returned - there was something up with the connectors if i remember correctly

• Thanks
    Do you remember which connectors?

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.