Used Southern California OneWheel For Sale... Maybe

• It's been months since I last rode my OneWheel.

Took a tumble a few months back and I have a new role at work that rarely lets me see free time during the daylight hours. Couple that with family obligations, etc. on the weekend and here I am, contemplating the sale of my OneWheel. I've spent the better part of the last month convincing myself not to sell it but I just don't seem to have the time to ride now so why not let someone else have an opportunity to enjoy it.

It has a factory, plastic fender. It has a few scratches here and there but I've been covering the edges with duct tape or helicopter tape consistently since I purchased it so they are quite insignificant. Truthfully, you'll probably put more scratches on it learning how to ride than what it currently has, unless you continue to apply protective tape.

I have the charger (of course) as well as the original box, paperwork and packing materials. I also have a pair of new/unworn wrist guards which I purchased after my accident and haven't had an opportunity to use since I haven't been riding since.

I live in San Gabriel Valley, where the 210 and 57 meet. Send me a message or reply here if you have any interest and we can discuss a price point.

Cheers!

• Bumping this. Open to meeting up for a test ride if you're interested. This is an opportunity to get a gently used Onewheel for a good price. Just put a fresh application of helicopter tape on all of the edges.

• @OriginalEric I messaged you . . . .

• Got any pics? How many miles does it have on it? How much are you looking for? Thx

• If there's any interest, please get in touch. Apologies for not checking this thread. I have been swamped at work and neglected to follow-up. If you get in touch, I'll give you my number so we can text/talk and not be reliant on the forum. Thanks

• @OriginalEric
    I'll be in San Diego next week, if your still looking to get part with it.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.