The price is way to high. You must bring the price down for the average middle income people.

• bolded text

• @PINGMAN And please do this for Lambos as well, because I want a Lambo!!!

• @PINGMAN The price is what you pay for awesome!

On first inspection yeah the price looks steep but trust me it's worth every penny and then some!

Some times having to work hard, having to have patience and save to get your hands on a bit of kit like this is just what is needed in a world that is so convenient and disposable.
    The journey to getting your hands on a Onewheel especially when you have to do it that way is like turning back the clock and being a kid again. Taking on as many paper round shifts you could just to save up to buy my your first BMX - Mine? A Mongoose Wirewheel! Happy days then even happier days now!

• @PINGMAN that's what I thought until I forked out for this awesome piece of kit.. worth every penny.. I also think the price will keep the onewheel exclusive.. only the seriously devoted will have them.. I mean, the last thing I would want to see is kids all over the place riding them, making them a joke.. keep the price high and the warranty amazing.. just saying!

• ObamaWheel

• I've saved about 800 bucks this season alone by commuting on my Onewheel everyday. It has been the best purchase I've ever made in my life, hands down.

• i just calculated the amount of electricity i use to haul my ass and the amount of energy i save by not walking and how much less candy and bacon i'll have to have to eat to get me through the day:

with the savings in food energy exceeding the cost in utility power, i'll have already recouped the purchase price of the board by the end of the fiscal year.

--better living through electronics.

• Whats the price on a iphone?

How many of them have apple sold?

Lets see... flying vs cellphone..

Protect the planet by going electrical, or fuck it up even more by spending crapalot of money on something thats completly outdated in 2 years? :D

• Geeze, this again, huh?

Lol.

You can always buy a chinese knock-off for half the price. Remember though, you get what you pay for and this is literally the case, here. Be sure to pick up a good fire extinguisher too, if you go the knock-off route.

I see this all the time on the FB groups and other high-end board vendors (Boosted). It's pathetic whining and nobody cares. Kick rocks.

• I didn't exactly have $1,500 burning a hole in my pocket when I saw my first Onewheel video and realized I must have one. But I also knew I was glad that the company making them was based in the US, that they cared enough about quality to make every aspect of the board from quality parts, and that it wouldn't be blowing up and taking my house down with it when I charged it.

Suck it up and start saving, you won't regret it.

• You can always buy the hoverboard technology one for 4,000. But if your going to get that one remember its an “earned experience.” LOL

OneWheels are worth way more than $1,500. Just asked anyone who owns one what they would take for their current board if they couldn't replace it and could never own one again. This would be a high number for most of us here I gather.

• I think I road past this guy once...

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.