Onewheeling Union Square Park!

• Check it out.. Happy Riding!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_l8awINbD0

• Really cool!

although all i could focus on at the beginning is "why is he using the stock OW app?" Need to get OW Buddy , so much better!

• Wow was completely unaware of this app! Thanks bro!

• @detroitwheelin Is there a way to change the settings from km/h to mph? I've gone through the settings, but I can't figure it out.

• @hekkubus iPhone settings can be changed in you actual phone settings I think. I'm Android so I can't help. Is your app up to date? I thought I read they added the option in a later version.

• @hustle I got the app two weeks ago, so I am not sure if the update came after that. I just downloaded the new iOS, and it updated a bunch of apps. I'll check and make sure that mine is up to date. I can always just convert from online, but it's easier to have it in American Standard measurements (can't think of the term for 'Merican measurements). :)

• it took me a while to figure out as well. On an iphone you want to go to SETTINGS then scroll down and find the OW Buddy app , click on that. inside there scroll down and you'll see an option for "use metric units" just toggle it off.

• @detroitwheelin said in Onewheeling Union Square Park!:

it took me a while to figure out as well. On an iphone you want to go to SETTINGS then scroll down and find the OW Buddy app , click on that. inside there scroll down and you'll see an option for "use metric units" just toggle it off.

Awesome! Thanks, Detroit!

• oh snap i didn't know we finally had an ios ow buddy!! xD

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.