Any Baltimore riding??

• Out here in bmore any good riding ??

• Hello, neighbor!

I'm not actually in Baltimore; I'm a few miles west. I used to venture into the city more often and I imagined it might be fun (and practical) to ride a OW. I still haven't yet.
    Some parts of town didn't have the best roads and sidewalks. I was a little concerned about cracks in the terrain damaging my OW and admittedly also somewhat concerned about stray lead in the air damaging my body.
    I get out around my neighborhood and some local paths about once a week. I ride around and inside my house almost every day. I haven't found any exceptional paths in my area but I'm still looking.

• The inner harbor would seem like a really cool place to ride.

• Yeah buddy - Patterson Park, Canton Waterfront, Jones Falls Trail, Harbor to Fed Hill. I live right by Patterson Park and I'm down for a ride after work today.

• I'm in Towson been riding round this little hipster town looking for other places to ride I feel like Ima get ran over

• @dirtyjersey Towson is the pits. There's a skate park in Hampden, otherwise come down to the city and hit me up there's some great riding down here.

• @Hubbitron where at in the city ?? I'm down to ride today

• @dirtyjersey Sorry bud I had band practice last night. I live right by Patterson Park in Southeast. I'll PM you my contact info.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.