Cleaning poop out of your fender sucks.

• Having to unscrew your OW fender to thoroughly clean off horse dung or dog poop sucks.

But I guess it's better than having your dry cleaner remove it from your pants if you didn't have a fender.

• @RLY I ride without a fender and do a fair bit of grass / offroading, and I despise running over poop. So far it's been contained to the tire, underside and the gap between the tire and the footpad, but it's still stinky business. When it happens I get off as much as I can right there, and then back at home I go full-bore- wire brush, lysol wipes, Popsicle sticks, whatever it takes.

• @groovyruvy hah I do the same with my lysol wipes and sticks. I had a pretty bad incident a few weeks ago running over all sorts of goose poop. To the point where the tire was coated in it and I had a ton that collected on rear under side of fender in front of rear foot. I didn't realize it at the time and was driving to a different location and kept getting whiffs of it. It doesn't come off all that easily either.
    [I also use this product (owned prior to my OW) and will always give it a good blast after long rides] (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001J4ZOAW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474932376&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=MetroVac+air+duster&dpPl=1&dpID=41VszAzTK1L&ref=plSrch)

• Cleaning poop sucks....

• It's easy with my fender ;)

• @njcustom I was thinking that. Come ride with us next time and let me see it in person!

• @RLY absolutely

• I have never run over any poop. The closest I've gotten is a dog who pee'd on my board while i stepped off to wait to cross the street. I was not happy. LOL

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.