Always at 100% battery on the app

• Recently I have noticed that the app always says the battery is at 100%. I checked on both the official Onewheel app and Onewheel Buddy app but both always say 100% no matter how much I've ridden (I usually give the board a charge after each use). On the Onewheel buddy it still shows my consumption and regeneration percentage but is unable to estimate my remaning range. When I plug in the board the battery charger shows a red light until it is charged as normal. Is anyone else experiencing these sort of problems or does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong and how I can go about fixing it?

• Hello,
    I've experienced the same feeling of being "stuck at 100%" till the moment I started doing longer trips (or steeper) where the app was working nice for battery level (+ regeneration).

For series of short trips I tend to remember the Odometer or Odomiler ;-) to secure the autonomy before charging.

Why is that ? nothing about the OW app more about the Lithium batteries.
    They are really hard to measure, in terms of how charged they are.
    As you can see in the graph below: it is really flat... so if you do small trips the voltage stays flats.

0_1476346505246_BatteryDischargeChart.jpg

Hence the Odometer trick.

Cheers
    Arnaud

• @Rno
    Thank you for your reply :) while I understand what you are saying ,I'm still a little confused as my regular commute to and from town uses approximately 30-40% of the battery. Only in the last couple of days it has been showing 100% constantly.

With the Onewheel Buddy app I also noticed the battery percentage number doesn't 'pulse' anymore as it did before when the board was in use. The consumption percentage and the regeneration percentage still pulse as usual though.

• Ok strange, maybe try recalibrating the Batteries by charging a whole night.
    Arnaud

• This post is deleted!

• @Rno thanks for the advice, I'll give that a go.

• Ive had the same problem. Left it for 48h or so, no change. Then suddenly it went away and havent come back. Its 5-6 weeks since

• I'm having this same issue. What fixed it?

• No offense @CapoDelToro but you keep asking the same question in every thread and everyone gives you the same response. Try charging it for 24-48 hours to "balance" the cells. If that doesn't work you are going to have to contact FM and potentially send your board back.

• @ahxe45 He can't be bothered to read past the OP!

• Yeah I keep asking for other opinions. I'm reading some people say to hold down a power button, some say just the 48 hr charge, some say it miraculously fixes itself. Trying to get as many options as possible. I was reading old posts in hopes that someone gets notified and comes out of the woodwork with a solid fix.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.