My OW has a first name. It's...

• Only after getting the OWBuddy app did I ever think about naming mine. I know it's weird, but it was really hard to come up with a name. I finally started looking up mythical creatures and named mine The Enfield. Here's the description that I saw and liked:

"...all Enfields will share the head of a fox and the forelegs of an eagle. Other versions can include the chest of a greyhound or lion and the hindquarters of a wolf.
    Why it’s awesome: Regal yet deadly, the Enfield makes a powerful and cunning ally."

I felt that last part sums up my experience with the OW--it can be powerfully fun, but it has a dangerous side.

That said, how did you choose your name?

• One of my favorite movies is Equilibrium, in that movie, anything that can trigger an emotion is illegal, and showing emotion is punishable by death. Anything that can potentially trigger an emotional reaction is given the code "EC-10" (music, video games, books, art etc...) and is confiscated or destroyed by the government. So, my OneWheel's name is EC-10.

• @No Well, that's a really nice one.

• WonderWheel (from Richard Pryor movie "the Toy" )

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.