duty charges? (& $300 shipping?)

• hi - I am in Canada - does the $300 shipping 'include' taxes/duties? Or... what would be the duty on that?

Thanks!

• I am in Australia (we get slammed with $300 shipping too) and the duty/tax was extra, billed by UPS.

• lardnicus is correct, for me in Belgium, taxes and duties were more then €400, above the shipping costs.

• If you have a friend in the US, you could send the OW to them, and have them mail it to you as a gift. This is one way people skirt around the import fees - although I'm not sure how this would work with insurance.

I picked mine up in the US and flew it home with me. That's another strategy.

• This post is deleted!

• I am doing the same. .timed my order 9 weeks before a trip to Disneyland...save $250 on shipping and can legitimately bring it back full value. Counting the days till November...

@jeff8v7 said:

If you have a friend in the US, you could send the OW to them, and have them mail it to you as a gift. This is one way people skirt around the import fees - although I'm not sure how this would work with insurance.

I picked mine up in the US and flew it home with me. That's another strategy.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.