Looking to buy a one wheel...

• Hey guys, looking to buy a one wheel (used or otherwise). I'll be checking eBay and a CL searcher, but thought i'd post here to see if anyone was looking to part with their 1W. Let me know, and thanks in advance.

• Good luck.

• What if you need product support man? These guys probably wont turn you down but don't you want some peace of mind buying directly? I don't think you'll save that much money on a second hand OW.

• tbh its not so much about saving money, its more about an 8 week wait time (which would probably be closer to 10 weeks because of travel for a few weeks in November). thats an awful long time to wait if I'm giving someone 1500 bucks. I'd more than gladly purchase directly from the company to show my support if they weren't so backordered :/

• @trickytrout66 that's a fair point. They are INCREDIBLY back ordered. I wonder when they are going to expand their operations to improve customer satisfaction and lower the wait time.

• @NsinR8 FM will honor the warranty even if the OW is used. Just remember to register it in your name via the registration page.

• @NsinR8 said:

What if you need product support man? These guys probably wont turn you down but don't you want some peace of mind buying directly? I don't think you'll save that much money on a second hand OW.

They will support the used board, no questions asked. People who are holding out for new board are wasting their time if there is a used board available. I bought mine used and sent it in with a battery calibration issue a month later and they didn't ask any questions about ownership.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.