Stolen Onewheel Database

• As titled, those who have been unfortunate enough to have their onewheel stolen can post their serials here and we the community can try to get them back or people buying second hand can verify if the board is hot.

1. This is NOT a thread for banter or to discuss details, I will collate the serial numbers in this post so it's easy to search.
    2. Please post ONLY your serial number and details of when and where it was stolen, how to return it or contact you if another onewheeler happens across it. I will collate the serial numbers in this post at the top.
    3. If you get your board back, please delete the serial number and let me know so I can remove it from the short list.

Thanks all and happy riding.

(To get the serial number, probably the easiest way is to open the app and screenshot the info page. Email it to yourself so you have a backup in the cloud)

• Bumped this for all the new boards out there.

• Version 1 with Hoosier tire stolen from in front of the Ford theater in Vail. #8266. Stock except the Hoosier. Zaclogan970@gmail.com

• @trancelikestate said in Stolen Onewheel Database:

Version 1 with Hoosier tire stolen from in front of the Ford theater in Vail. #8266. Stock except the Hoosier. Zaclogan970@gmail.com

are you F___ing kidding me?
    some piece of SH__ stole it THERE
    i love folks who think everyone else's stuff belongs to them

• Yeah. It really sucks. My gf was really getting good on it. I was letting a few different people try it and this guy just got on it and took off. My + was dead so I couldn't chase him. It's pretty banged up and needs a tune up.

• @trancelikestate said in Stolen Onewheel Database:

Yeah. It really sucks. My gf was really getting good on it. I was letting a few different people try it and this guy just got on it and took off. My + was dead so I couldn't chase him. It's pretty banged up and needs a tune up.

balls of steel....
    what a piece of garbage
    hope he rode off into the woods.... and was eaten by some squirrels

• My V1 was stolen out of my car on 5/15/2017 S/N 1605005295 Oakland Park FL, ( Fort Lauderdale)

• My Onewheel Plus was just stolen out of my friends trunk in the Lake Merritt area. Filed police report with discription of unique attributes of my OW. Serial number OW015617. Not much I can do to recover it. FM has not really thought of a good way to track or help prevent this from happening. I think a system similar to Tile, community tracking to find my OW if its lost could work. Or require registering to buy a new charger.

Mine can be identified by the front right bolt holding the fender on is chrome instead of black like the others. Also the fender has been sprayed with rubberized undercoating underneath. Otherwise its a stock OW+ if anyone sees something in the Oakland area, let me know. They will have to buy another charger and does not have the original box.

• @sabernat Sorry to hear about that. I have forwarded your post to our bay area local onewheel riders group chat.

• Onewheel+
    S/N: 1731020868
    AKA: OW020868
    aconew02(at)gmail.com
    Stolen from inside overturned vehicle on I678 Queens NY
    Between 11:30pm 8/25/17 and 4:30pm 8/26/17 during that time the vehicle was towed to Mike's Heavy Duty Towing.
    "Mike's" drivers claim they did not see it.
    (It was visible at the broken back window on the accident scene with a suitcase.. the suitcase made it to "Mike's")

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.