magic carpet onewheelin

• Ha! That's awesome. The soundtrack made that vid. LMAO. :-P

• Points for costume, points, for board decoration,
    Minus points for no close up of the board decoration

And who shoots in 4:3. Let me guess. Someone doesn't know how to shoot in landscape and someone saved them by cropping it?

Landscape people, always hold your phone sideways. It makes it look like a movie screen or the tv screen you see in your house.... ahhhhh... seee :) coincidence?

Ladies, I'm talking to you, ok, now, let's stop for a second a think, one day, you may want to watch the thing your taping on a screen..... one similar to a tv. Let's make the phone look like the tv.

Ok millenials, I'm talking to you. One day, you might want to jump in a time machine you invent and the only swing you can show this video to is relatives on a tv screen. A tv screen is the thing you have read about on the internet. It looks like your phone turned sideways, so shoot your videos that way please. :) cause snap chat is wrong and it's pronounced gif not gif.

• @Aaron-Broward-FL said in magic carpet onewheelin:

Points for costume, points, for board decoration,
    Minus points for no close up of the board decoration

And who shoots in 4:3. Let me guess. Someone doesn't know how to shoot in landscape and someone saved them by cropping it?

Landscape people, always hold your phone sideways. It makes it look like a movie screen or the tv screen you see in your house.... ahhhhh... seee :) coincidence?

Ladies, I'm talking to you, ok, now, let's stop for a second a think, one day, you may want to watch the thing your taping on a screen..... one similar to a tv. Let's make the phone look like the tv.

Ok millenials, I'm talking to you. One day, you might want to jump in a time machine you invent and the only swing you can show this video to is relatives on a tv screen. A tv screen is the thing you have read about on the internet. It looks like your phone turned sideways, so shoot your videos that way please. :) cause snap chat is wrong and it's pronounced gif not gif.

OMFG b*tch much? Lol. Geeze dude.

• It depends on the day..... today, I'm in a super bitchy unloved unappreciated mood :)

• @Aaron-Broward-FL but seriously landscape

It depends on the day..... today, I'm in a super bitchy unloved unappreciated mood :)

Lol. Ok. I've had my 5 requisite cups of coffee, so I'm good now. Hah.

• @atl1wheelin
    Great job. It will totally freak out the young kids.

@Aaron-Broward-FL said in magic carpet onewheelin:

It depends on the day..... today, I'm in a super bitchy unloved unappreciated mood :)

LOL. I loved your review of the video.

• that's cool! how did you attach the carpet to the onewheel

• Amazing costume! Lost points for vertical filming fail. Just keeping it real bro ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA

• @tomtnt Built a frame using pvc. I tried to upload photos of it but they are to big to go on here. I attached it with bungee cords so no drilling or anything on the food pads.

• @atl1wheelin where's Jasmine? You need a blow up doll you can easily floss around

We appreciate you, Aaron! And yes, always landscape. :)
    @atl1wheelin great magic carpet!

• @atl1wheelin Awesome job!!

• @westcoastr said in magic carpet onewheelin:

@Aaron-Broward-FL said in magic carpet onewheelin:

We appreciate you, Aaron! And yes, always landscape. :)
    @atl1wheelin great magic carpet!

Snapchat has murdered anyone's ability to take a proper video.

• Though to be fair, I always WANT to take a vertical video on the OW because you have to position the phone so far away to fit yourself in the horizontal one. But then I would never be able to watch it again

• @1woman1wheel But it's for the best. I see so many vertical Onewheel videos where people are moving the camera so much trying to keep the rider in frame that I can hardly tell what's going on, where as if they'd just back up and shoot horizontally, they wouldn't have to pan at all.

• All that said, I LOVE this! I'd seen the idea tossed around on the forum, but top marks for execution

• @westcoastr

Ahh thanks guys... yeah was one of those days... when your boss isn't qualified to understand the quality of what your providing :)

• @ashewheeler

I'd go with Abou.

Looks like your connection to Onewheel Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.